Electric Towel Rail | Chrome Straight Ladder Rail | 800h x 500w mm
Geyser "STRAIGHT LADDER" Cromo (Shiny Chrome), Electric Towel Rail: One Fixed Temp.
(800h x 500w)
- Heated Towel Rails give you the luxury of warm, fluffy towels every time you step out of the bath or shower.
- They will provide an adequate source of heat for your bathroom, but be sure to use our heat requirement calculator to ensure you buy the right size towel rail for the size of your bathroom.
- Chrome and White "Ladder Rails" are the entry level range (the towel rail equivalent of a standard white panel radiator). If this is your first time researching towel rails be sure to view the extensive range we offer in addition to standard "Ladder Rails" as you'll be very surprised at the extent on offer:
- other colours (sand brown, cream, gunmetal, black, bespoke custom colours etc)
- square profile models
- larger round profile tubes (with much better heat outputs)
- If afterward researching across all of our ranges, you still choose a standard ladder, this is fine, as these are very functional well known products, but at least you'll know you've had exposure to the full choice available to you.
- Curved or Straight "Ladder Rails":
- "Straight" means the horizontal bars have a straight profile, with a 95mm projection;
- "Curved" means the bars have a curved profile which projects forward, with a 100mm projection (so in actual fact there is little difference between the overall projection).
- Geyser "Ladder Rails" Features large 22mm diameter tubes (better than the smaller 19mm tubes on a budget end rail). The larger the tube diameter the more water it can hold equalling increased heat output.
- The Chrome models are manufactured with 'standard' depth chromium plating, containing additives to prevent rusting from within and the outer chrome from flaking off (unlike budget rails with just a 'shallow' depth coating).
- The White models have a high grade powder coat paint.
- All our "Ladders Rails" have a high concentration of tubes, to maximise the heat output, with gaps included at appropriate places for the storage of hand and/or bath towels.
- Remember that chrome offers a lower heat output than a painted finish (due to its insulating thermal properties) so the White models will offer slightly heat the Chrome model size for size.
- We offer a larger selection of chrome rails than white as they tend to be more popular, although sales of white rails are on the rise again.
- This electric towel rail contains heating solution with 2 Fernox glycol compound additives: 1. Boiler Noise Silencer (which eliminates the kettle type sound from within) 2. Rust Inhibitor (which eliminates lime scale, with anti freeze & anti corrosion).
- The rail will arrive fully sealed with 3x blank plugs and 1x bleed valve, all with PTFE tape fitted around the threads (for a water tight seal).
- Your electrician will simply turn the rail upside down, to remove the left/right underside blank plug (your choice which side) and screw the element into place, which is also pre fitted with PTFE tape.
- Our comprehensive double sided A4 fitting instructions are included, with notes on how to correctly bleed your electric towel rail on first use.
- This Single Heat element can be used in conjunction with: 1. Our "Temperature Control Plate" (with 2hr timer function); 2. Our Pre Programmable Digital Timer; 3. Our "Housing Unit" (which hides the element cap and wire).
- Heat Output: Watts (element): 200
- Heat Output: BTUs (element): 682
- Height (mm): 800
- Width (mm): 500
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 95
- Guarantee: 5 Years (Rail), 2 Years (Element)
- Base Material: Low Carbon Mild Steel
- Salt Tested (anti corrosion): ASTM B117
- Outer Finish: Sparkling Chrome
- Chrome Plating (microns): 50.3
- Tube Diameter (mm): 22
- Compliancy: British EN442
- Volts (element): 230
- Length of Probe (element) (mm): 225
- Length of Wire (metres): 1.2
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): 54
- Internal Operating Temp Range oc (of radiator using this element): 65 (Note: With Single Heat electric towel rails the surface temperature can get hotter than 65 (upwards towards 70/80 in some cases) due to various factors (capacity, surface area, material type etc). Consider Variable Heat if surface temp is an issue for
- Compatible with our External Timer Device: Yes
- Quantity of Bars: 3 bars, 4 bars, 10 bars
- Fixtures: 4 x Fixing Brackets (plugs & screws)
- Includes: Bleed Valve & Blank Plugs
- Total No. of Tappings: 4 (1x element; 1x bleed; 2x blanks)
- Manufactured: Turkey (Hand Built)
- Pressure Tested (bars): 13
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): 10.3
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): 830 x 520 x 50
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery