Heated Towel Rail | Chrome Claro | 1200h x 300w mm
Geyser "CLARO" Cromo (Shiny Chrome), Heated Towel Rail
(1200h x 300w)
- Claro features a rack of circular bars which sweep out from a left hand sided rear upright column, then circle back again to a right hand sided upright.
- Gaps allow for the rolled up or hanging storage of towels; practical and stylish making a statement in a designer bathroom seeking dinstinction.
- NOTE: The Claro can only be fitted with straight valves. If your pipework comes from the wall your plumber will need to put a return (right angle) in your pipework.
- Heat Output: BTUs (delta t60) 1746
- Heat Output: Watts (delta t60): 512
- Height (mm): 1200
- Width (mm): 300
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 340
- Base Material: Mild Steel
- Outer Finish: Sparkling Chrome
- Chrome Plating (microns): 50.3
- Pipe Centres (mm) Note: We advise not installing pipework until the product physically arrives due to variances.: 100
- Compliancy: British EN442
- Quantity of Bars: 4 rings, 5 rings, 8 rings
- Fixtures: 2 x Mounting Brackets (screws & plugs)
- Includes: Bleed Valve & Blank Plugs
- Underside Tappings (Valve Entries): Yes
- Your Pipes Thru Floor Use: Straight Valves
- Your Pipes Thru Wall Use: Straight Valves Recommended (with a right angle in the pipework - this is due to very tight space at rear of this rail when using Angled Valves)
- Manufactured: Europe
- Pressure Tested (bars): 13
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): 18
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): 1260x360x360
- Volume (ltrs) tbc
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery