"Cylinder" Horizontal Designer Radiator (249h x 1800w)
- Cylinderfeatures extremely modern,tubular brushed stainless steel columns, whichnot only look fantastic but they generate an outstanding amount of heat.
- Interior designers' choice, creating a focal point in any room of your house.
- This product will arrivein abespoke size wooden crate, ensuring it is in no less than perfect condition for you.
- Note: We previously sold the "Cylinder" under the name "Harmony"and then "Barril"- this is a purely a name change and the product design remains the same.
"Cylinder" Vertical Designer Radiator
(1800h x 249w)
- Height (mm): 249
- Width (mm): 1800
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 115-155 (adjustable by removing interconnecting bracket barrel)
- Base Material: Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade: 304
- Outer Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Pipe Centres (mm): 1750
- Tube Diameter (mm): 51
- Heat Output: BTUs (delta t60) 5018
- Heat Output: Watts (delta t60): 1471
- Compliancy: British EN442
- Bar Pattern: 4 Columns
- Fixtures: 4x Matching Brackets welded to rear of Front Bars
- Guarantee: 25 Years
- Includes: Bleed Valve & Blank Plugs
- Total No. of Tappings: 4 (2x valves; 1x bleed; 1x blank)
- Underside Tappings (Valve Entries): Yes
- Your Pipes Thru Floor Use: Straight Valves
- Your Pipes Thru Wall Use: Flat Front Valves
- Manufactured: Turkey (Hand Built)
- Pressure Tested (bars): 8
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): 23
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): 1860x315x110
- Volume (ltrs) 8.76
Delivery available in 8 - 10 weeks
Notify you when back in stock?
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery