7 Day Programmable On/Off "Timer" for Electric Towel Rail / Radiator NTT-03
- Our latest SUPER EASYTO PROGRAMME"Timer Device" for use with any of Electric Towel Rails or Electric Radiators (not Central Heating), allowing you to programme it to switch on and off atpre settimes of the day.
- The Timer function covers24 hours or over a whole week, with 28 different 'on' and'off'programme blocks. Shortest switching time 1 minute.
- Click Here to open the instructions supplied with this timer as a PDF file.
- NOTE: The Timegaurd model we supply is NTT-03 which is listed on the box as "Immersion Heater Timeswitch". This is the model suitable for electric heating also. The other model NTT-04 (which some customers get confused thinking they need) is NOT suitable for electric heating therefore we do not sell that model.
- Fits a standard flush or surface mount box min. 32mm deep.
- Supplied with detailed, easy to follow operating instructions.
- Features a timeroverride facility so when in the off position.. you can switch on the heat at the touch of a button. Optional 1or 2 hour boost.
- Features a large, easy to see, digital display which shows the time.Screenhas ablue backlight which lights when buttons are pressed, but dims again afterwards.
- Large prgramming buttons (unlike other similar devices with very small, hard to press buttons).
- Indicator LEDS:Red LED means Mains ON, Green LED means Output LIVE.
- Self-cancelling override button to next programme change.
- A built in 720 hoursrechargeable battery reserve guarantees the timer's full memory, even when you have a power failure.
- Product Must Be Fitted by a Qualified Electrician.
- 16(4)A load rating.
- Automatic Summer/Winter "daylight saving time" changeover.
- NOTE: Model supplied is the NTT-03, which offers up to 3kw/3000watt capacity as its suitable for immersion heaters. Note: We do not supply the NTT-04 model (which has voltage switching for running lower voltage appliances - LED lighting etc).
- NOTE: This "Timer Device" can be used in conjunction with our "Temperature Control Plate".. so you can also control the temp of your element.
- NOTE: When this timer is used with our variable heat (thermostatic) heating elements, once switched off the element will remember its temp setting and power on again at the same setting again.
- Height (mm): 90
- Width (mm): 90
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 40 projection from wall to front of timer
- Guarantee: 3 Year
- Base Material: Plastic
- Outer Finish: Brilliant White
- Compliancy: 3000 watts Max Capacity, Resistive Load: 16A, Inductive load: 4A, Operating voltage: 230V 50Hz
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): N/A - Must Be Used Outside Bathroom (IP 51 electronics, IP20 terminal box)
- Fixtures: 40mm Projection of Timer, fits over a standard flush or surface mount back box - min. 32mm deep to house the timer rear components (not supplied)
- Includes: Large LCD display, Overall Display: 36mm sq
- Manufactured: China, CE Approved. Conforms to Directives: 73/23/EEC, 89/336/EEC
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): tbc
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): tbc
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery