Single Heat Electric Heating Element | 600 watt Chrome
HT "PTC" Element (for Electric Towel Rail / Radiator), Single Heat, 600watt (Shiny Chrome)
- Heating element for use in an Electric Towel Rail or Electric Radiator, to heat the solution in the closed off system (just like the element heats water in a kettle).
- This element is single heat (ie one fixed temperature) and will heat to 65 degrees and then efficiently maintain that temperature. It doesn't have an on/off switch on the unit and will simply be controlled by your switched fusesd spur.
- This element has a sparkling chrome exterior cap and a grey flex, so will match perfectly with chrome rails or radiators (FYI: we also sell a white cap and white flex version for use with white radiators or rails).
- This element can also be used in conjuction with our programmable timer.
- Note: An electric towel rail has to be filled with the appropriate solutions so if you are looking for an electric towel rail (as opposed to just an element), see our Electric Towel Rails category to see our range of rails that we sell as complete packages (pre filled, sealed and inclusive of the element).
- Heat Output: Watts (element): 600
- Heat Output: BTUs (element): 2046
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Outer Finish: Sparkling Chrome (Cap) Grey (Flex)
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Compliancy: PTC Type Element
- Volts (element): 230
- Appliance Class: Class 1 (contains an Earth wire)
- Length of Probe (element) (mm): 450
- Length of Wire (metres): 1.2
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): 54
- Internal Operating Temp Range oc (of radiator using this element): 65
- Compatible with our External Timer Device: Yes
- Manufactured: Europe
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery