"Element - Variable Heat" 1000watt (Matt Grey Finish)
- Heating element for use in a fluid filled Electric Towel Rail or Electric Radiator to heat the solution (just like the element in a kettle).
- This highly advanced thermostatic element has ' ' and '-' buttons to adjust the temp, across 5 settings, in increments of 10 degrees (each LED will flash whilst warming and then turn static once that temp is achieved).
- Element also features a very handy 2HR COUNTDOWN BOOST function, whereby: 1. if pressed when off will switch on for 2 hours at full temp, then back off again; 2. if pressed when on will boost the temp up to the highest setting for 2 hours and return to previous setting.
- It also features an "On/Off Switch located on the unit.
- This element can also be used in conjunction with a 7 day programmable timer, as if the element is simply left in the "On" position, the timer will then control the power supply to the element.
- Features thermal fuse overheating protection against temperature exceeding 94oc.
- Low energy consumption when in standby mode.
- Note: An electric towel rail / electric radiator has to be filled with the appropriate solutions so if you are looking for an electric towel rail / radiator (as oppose to just an element), see our Electric Towel Rails or Electric Radiators category to see our range of rails that we sell as complete packages (pre filled, sealed and inclusive of the element).
- Heat Output: Watts (element): 1000
- Heat Output: BTUs (element): 3410
- Height (mm): 70
- Width (mm): 55
- Outer Finish: Matt Grey
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Volts (element): 230
- Length of Probe (element) (mm): 560
- Length of Wire (metres): 1.5
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): 55
- Built-In Timer Function: No - has a 2hr Countdown Boost Only (purchase our separate timer device for full 7 day programming functionality)
- Compatible with our External Timer Device: Yes
- Temp Range oc (of radiator using this element): 20-70
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Includes: 2hr Countdown Function, Overheating Thermal Fuse Protection
- Manufactured: Europe
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery