"Element - Variable Heat" 600watt (Black Finish)
- Heating element for use in an Electric Towel Rail or Electric Radiator, to heat the solution in the closed off system (just like the element heat waters in a kettle).
- This Variable Heat element has '+' and '-' buttons to adjust the temp, across 5 settings, in increments of 10 degrees (each LED will flash whilst warming and then turn static once that temp is achieved).
- It also features an "On/Off Switch on the unit.
- This element has a matt black exterior.
- This element can also be used in conjuction with our programmable timer, as if simply left in the "On" position the element will then control the power supply to the element.
- Note: An electric towel rail has to be filled with the appropriate solutions so if you are looking for an electric towel rail (as oppose to just an element), see our Electric Towel Rails category to see our range of rails that we sell as complete packages (pre filled, sealed and inclusive of the element).
- Height (mm): 70
- Width (mm): 55
- Outer Finish: Matt Black
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Heat Output: BTUs (element): 2046
- Heat Output: Watts (element): 600
- Volts (element): 230
- Length of Probe (element) (mm): 285
- Length of Wire (metres): 1.5
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): 54
- Temp Range oc (element): 20-70
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Manufactured: Europe
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery