ADAX "Neo" (Grigio), Matt Silver, 'Convected Heat' Electric Heater (200h x 1050w)
- "NEO" is ourrange of Electric "Convector" Panel Heaters in a contemporary,slimline form to suit all modern interiors.
- Available in three colour choices:
- "Blanco" (White)
- "Nero" (Black)
- "Grigio" (Matt Silver)
- "Convector" heaters work by convecting warm air into your room through the vents locatedontop of the unit. Convection heatersare the standard heating you'll findinall apartment buildings or houses without a central heating system.
- Convection providessuper efficient heat up times,quickly transferringyour roomfromcold to warm.
- Includesan intuitive control panel located on the side of the unit and an LED display located on the front of the unit, making it easy to both set and verify the chosen temperature.
- Each model comes pre-fitted with a UK 3 pin plug, meaning you can simply hang the heaters next to existing sockets in your home.
- Neos have an in built 7 day timer & thermostat, that used in the Home, Office or "Cabin"modes (see below). Once programmed the units never need to be switched off.
- You will be able topre select your desired heating temperatures for:
- 1. 'Cutback' (basically when you're not at homeor asleep)
- 2. 'Comfort' (when you're physically in the room).
- You will then choose to run the heater in one of these 3 modes:
- A.Homemode:Suitable for private homes -gives a low cutback temp overnight & during office hours, givesa comfort temp in the weekday morning and evenings. At a weekend it will only have the cutback overnight.
- B.Office mode:Suitable for rooms used in officehours only- gives a low cutback temp overnight and at weekends, givesyou a comfort temp during the day. If you are working overtime you can simply pressa button to override the cutbackfor a5 hour period.
- C:"Cabin" mode: Suitable for roomsinfrequently used giving a consistentcutback (frost safe) tempwhich you can easily switch to a comfort temp on your arrival.
- If you wish to read the instructions supplied with the heater now ahead of buying it, click here to open these as a PDF file.
- Note: If you require a more precise timer function than described we suggest you run the heater in cabin mode and use our external 7 day pre programmable timer to run the unit.
- Note: These heaters must not have clothes placed on them and need to be free from obstructions being placed directly in front of them, to allow them to work efficiently.
- Heat Output: Watts (element): 800
- Heat Output: BTUs (element): 2728
- Height (mm): 200
- Width (mm): 1050
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 80
- Base Material: Steel
- Outer Finish: Silver Powder Coating
- Compliancy: Should have Clearance of 150mm Above Heater and 50mm Below Heater on the wall
- Volts (element): 230
- Length of Wire (metres): 1.3
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): IP 20
- Built-In Timer Function: Yes (offers limited control as described - not full 7 day programming)
- Compatible with our External Timer Device: Yes
- Temp Range oc (of radiator using this element): 5 - 35 Degrees
- Bar Pattern: 1 x flat Coloured Panel
- Fixtures: 1 x Mounting Bracket and 4 Screws
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Includes: Digital Temperature Display
- Manufactured: Norway
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): 6
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): 1090x220x100
- Volume (ltrs) N/A
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery