"Havra" (Projected Bar) Traditional Towel Warmer (963h x 537w)
- "Havra" is a traditionaldesign, with the twist of slightly modern chunky cylindrical barshoused within a traditional highly polished chrome surround.
- Perfect for adding dazzle and shine to a period property or traditional style bathroom.
- We offer two different models of the "Havra":
- 1.Havra (Projected Bar): top bar protrudes forward of the overall surround giving more room for hanging large bath towels over the top.
- 2.Havra (Shallow Bar): top bar is in line with the overall surround, giving approx 80mm less projection from the wall; better if you have limited space in the area (ie behind a door etc).
- We also sell the "Bala" which is exactly the same design as the "Havra" butwider in width:
- Thistowel warmerwill arrive boxed and further housed in an internal polystyrene mould, ensuring it is no less than perfect condition for you.
- DUAL FUEL COMPATIBLE:Geyser has uniquely designed this traditional towel warmer with additional side tappings (entry points) not found on other models, which mean you have the option of installing this as 'dual fuel' (central heating in the winter and electric in the summer) meaning you can have warm towels all year round. Simply buy an additional "Dual Fuel Pack" from the accessories section (shown right) for all of the required components needed. You'll simply need an electrician to install a fused spur in the bathroom next to your towel rail.
- GEYSER = LOWEST PRICES on TRADITIONAL TOWEL WARMERS. You'll find these exact same products selling in high street DIY / Department Stores at twice the price. Geyser is a specialist solely dealing in designer heating, therefore can offer much better prices, to you the customer.
- DISCLAIMER: Pipe Centre Related Measurementsare provided as a guide only. We recommend,not having your pipework installeduntil the product physically arrives with you and ismeasured for your specific installation. Wall & floor mounted product measurements are dependanton the alignment of your walls &floor, thuswecannot accept plumbers costs for pipework incorrectly installedahead of the product arriving.
"Bala" (Projected Bar) Traditional Towel Warmer
(963h x 673w)
"Bala" (Shallow Bar) Traditional Towel Warmer
(963h x 673w)
"Havra" (Shallow Bar) Traditional Towel Warmer
(963h x 537w)
- Heat Output: BTUs (delta t60) 2841
- Heat Output: Watts (delta t60): 833
- Height (mm): 963
- Width (mm): 537
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 230
- Base Material: Mild Steel
- Outer Finish: Sparkling Chrome
- Chrome Plating (microns): Nickel 15; Chromium 0.3
- Pipe Centres (mm): 392 minus valves width
- Floor to Centre of Inlet (mm): 104
- Wall to Centre of Inlet (mm): 92
- Tube Diameter (mm): 40 (Bars), 32 (Surround)
- Compliancy: British EN442
- Bar Pattern: 4 bars
- Fixtures: 2 x floor & 2 x wall (screws & plugs)
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Includes: Top bar design with mitre joints
- Total No. of Tappings: 2 (for 2x valves; as bleed valve is pre fitted to rear of rail)
- Side Tappings (Valve Entries): Yes
- Your Pipes Thru Wall Use: Angled Valves
- Your Pipes Thru Floor Use: Angled Valves
- Pressure Tested (bars): 10
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): tbc
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): tbc
- Volume (ltrs) tbc
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery
914h x 490w
963h x 673w