"Havra" (Projected Bar) Towel Warmer (952h x 500w)
- A traditional design, with the twist of 4 modern cylindrical bars, in a beautiful sparkling chome finish to add dazzle and shine to your period style bathroom.
- This model features a projected upper bar for hanging towels clear of the central radiator bars.
- This towel warmer will arrive packaged in a polystyrene mould, ensuring it is no less than perfect condition for you.
- Please Note: Price shown is for the traditional towel warmer only, giving you the option of choosing which valves you wish to purchase from the selection on the right hand side. We have photographed the product with the valves we would reccommend.
- Disclaimer: Measurements are provided as a guide only. We reccommend, not having your pipework installed until the product arrives with you and is measured for your specific installation. Wall & floor mounted product measurements are dependant on the alignment of your walls & floor, thus we cannot accept plumbers costs for incorrectly installed pipework.
- Note: We previously sold the "Havra (Projected Bar)" under the name "Hampton" - this is a purely a name change and the product design remains the same.
"Bala" (Projected Bar) Towel Warmer
(952h x 685w)
"Bala" (Shallow Bar) Towel Warmer
(952h x 685w)
"Havra" (Shallow Bar) Towel Warmer
(952h x 500w)
- Height (mm): 952
- Width (mm): 500
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 225
- Base Material: Mild Steel
- Outer Finish: Sparkling Chrome
- Chrome Plating (microns): Nickel 15; Chromium 0.3
- Pipe Centres (mm): 370 minus valves width
- Floor to Centre of Inlet (mm): 105
- Wall to Centre of Inlet (mm): 100
- Tube Diameter (mm): 40 (Bars), 32 (Surround)
- Heat Output: BTUs (delta t60) 2841
- Heat Output: Watts (delta t60): 833
- Compliancy: British EN442
- Bar Pattern: 4 bars
- Fixtures: 2 x floor & 2 x wall (screws & plugs)
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Includes: Top bar design with mitre joints
- Total No. of Tappings: 2 (for 2x valves; as bleed valve is pre fitted to rear of rail)
- Side Tappings (Valve Entries): Yes
- Your Pipes Thru Wall Use: Angled Valves
- Your Pipes Thru Floor Use: Angled Valves
- Pressure Tested (bars): 10
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): 15
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): 1120x750x300
- Volume (ltrs) 5.00
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery
870h x 490w
952h x 685w