"Hudso Cromo" Square, Chrome, 'Radiant Heat' Electric Radiator (600h x 510w)
- The "Hudso" range of flat panel electric radiators, from Geyser, features slimline bars which will sit very neatly against the wall.
- "Hudso" is available injust 3x small chrome sizes:
- 600h x 510w
- 900h x 360w
- 900h x 510w
- Note: The "Muro" range has now replaced all other previous sizes of "Hudso" which we previsiouly sold except the 3 listed above.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: For the electric version of the Hudso, you can only fit the radiator in a portrait (vertical) orientation, and not either way up as you can with the central heating version of Muro we also sell.
- This 'Radiant Heat' electric radiator contains a water based heating solution with two Fernox glycol compound additives: 1. Boiler Noise Silencer (which eliminates the kettle type sound from within) 2. Rust Inhibitor (which eliminates lime scale, with anti freeze & anti corrosion).
- The radiator will arrive fully sealed with 6x blank plugs and 1x bleed valve, all with PTFE tape fitted around the threads (for a water tight seal).
- IMPORTANT: Our comprehensive double sided A4 fitting instructions are included, with detailed notes on how to correctly commission your electric radiator for internal THERMAL EXPANSION, which *must* be carried out during installation by your electrician.
- The highly advanced thermostatic element supplied (as shown) has '+' and '-' buttons to adjust the temp, across 5 settings, in increments of 10 degrees (each LED will flash whilst warming and then turn static once that temp is achieved).
- Element also features a very handy 2HR COUNTDOWN BOOST function, whereby: 1. if pressed when off will switch on for 2 hours at full temp, then back off again; 2. if pressed when on will boost the temp up to the highest setting for 2 hours and return to previous setting. Note: Element also works with our separate fully pre-programmable 7 day timer (see accessories secton, right).
- Your electrician will simply turn the radiator upside down, to remove the left/right underside blank plug (your choice which side) and screw the element into place, which is also supplied pre fitted with PTFE tape.
- Click here if you'd like to read even more technical information about 'Radiant Heat' electric radiators and the heating element we supply with them.
- Heat Output: Watts (element): 300
- Heat Output: BTUs (element): 1023
- Height (mm): 600
- Width (mm): 510
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 70-80
- Base Material: Mild Steel
- Salt Tested (anti corrosion): ASTM B117
- Outer Finish: Sparkling Chrome
- Chrome Plating (microns): 50.3
- Pipe Centres (mm) Note: We advise not installing pipework until the product physically arrives due to variances.: 510 plus Valve Widths
- Tube Diameter (mm): 60 x 10
- Volts (element): 230
- Length of Probe (element) (mm): 290
- Length of Wire (metres): 1.5
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): 55
- Built-In Timer Function: No - has a 2hr Countdown Boost Only (purchase our separate timer device for full 7 day programming functionality)
- Compatible with our External Timer Device: Yes
- Temp Range oc (of radiator using this element): 20 - 70
- Bar Pattern: 7 x Flat Bars
- Fixtures: 4 x Easily Adjustable Matching Brackets
- Guarantee: 5 Years (Radiator), 2 Years (Element)
- Includes: Bleed Valve & Blank Plug
- Total No. of Tappings: 6 (1x element; 1x bleed; 4x blanks)
- Directional Flow (Loc. of Water In vs Water Out): Bi directional flow or return either side
- Manufactured: Turkey (Hand Built)
- Pressure Tested (bars): 13
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): 14
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): 670 x 580 x 100
- Volume (ltrs) 2.78
Delivery available in October (19th - 25th)
Notify you when back in stock?
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery