"Manhattan" Horizontal Designer Radiator (600h x 480w)
- Manhattan is a striking linear radiator design, made up from super chunky cube shaped upright end columns with a continuous hole running right through them.
- The central area is made up from thick stainless steel slices mounted on cylindrical horizontal bars which run from left to right into the end columns.
- Massive heat output at 5191 btus, making a small high density design, so a great source of heat and style.
- Heat Output: BTUs (delta t60) 5191
- Heat Output: Watts (delta t60): 1522
- Height (mm): 600
- Width (mm): 480
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 120-160 (adjustable by removing interconnecting bracket barrel)
- Base Material: Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade: 304
- Outer Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Pipe Centres (mm): 339 Minus Valve widths
- Compliancy: British EN442
- Bar Pattern: 9 + 2 Outer Columns
- Fixtures: 4x Matching Brackets welded to rear of Outer Uprights
- Guarantee: 25 Years
- Side Tappings (Valve Entries): Yes
- Your Pipes Thru Wall Use: Flat Front Valves
- Your Pipes Thru Floor Use: Angled Valves
- Manufactured: Europe
- Pressure Tested (bars): 7
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): 17
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): 650x520x100
- Volume (ltrs) 7.60
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery