MHS "Oval" Stainless Steel Electric Towel Rail (800h x 500w)
- Geyser designs and manufactures the majority of its own products, but also sells high end designer brands, such as this premium quality MHS product.
- "MHS Oval" is a brushed stainless steel towel rail made from chunky oval shaped bars which hold a lot of water compared with standrd towel bars with smaller bars, therefore this model gives impressive heat outputs.
- This electric towel rail contains heating solution with 2 Fernox™ glycol compound additives: 1. Boiler Noise Silencer (which eliminates the kettle type sound from within) 2. Rust Inhibitor (which eliminates lime scale, with anti freeze & anti corrosion).
- The rail will arrive fully sealed with 3x blank plugs and 1x bleed valve, all with PTFE tape fitted around the threads (for a water tight seal).
- Your electrician will simply turn the rail upside down, to remove the left/right underside blank plug (your choice which side) and screw the element into place, which is also pre fitted with PTFE tape.
- Our comprehensive double sided A4 fitting instructions are included, with notes on how to correctly bleed your electric towel rail on first use.
- This Single Heat element can be used in conjunction with: 1. Our "Temperature Control Plate" (with 2hr timer function); 2. A standard timer (to be sourced from your electrician); 3. Our "Housing Unit" (which hides the element cap and wire).
MHS "Oval" Stainless Steel Electric Towel Rail
(1200h x 500w)
- Height (mm): 800
- Width (mm): 500
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 80-100 (adjustable by moving interconnecting bracket)
- Base Material: Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade: 304
- Outer Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Pipe Centres (mm): 455
- Tube Diameter (mm): 50
- Compliancy: British EN442
- Heat Output: BTUs (element): 1023
- Heat Output: Watts (element): 300
- Volts (element): 230
- Length of Probe (element) (mm): 240
- Length of Wire (metres): 1.2
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): 54
- Temp Range oc (element): 65
- Bar Pattern: 2 bars, 3 bars, 5 bars
- Fixtures: 4x Matching Brackets
- Guarantee: 25 Years
- Includes: Bleed Valve & Blank Plugs
- Total No. of Tappings: 4 (1x Element, 2 Blank plug, 1 Bleed Valve)
- Manufactured: Turkey
- Pressure Tested (bars): 6
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): tbc
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): tbc
- Volume (ltrs) tbc
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery