MHS "Oval" Stainless Steel Electric Towel Rail (800h x 500w)
- Geyser designs and manufactures the majority of its own products, but also sells high end designer brands, such as this premium quality MHS product.
- "MHS Oval" is a brushed stainless steel towel rail made from chunky oval shaped bars which hold a lot of water compared with standrd towel bars with smaller bars, therefore this model gives impressive heat outputs.
- This electric towel rail contains a water based heating solution with 2 Fernox™ glycol compound additives: 1. Boiler Noise Silencer (which eliminates the kettle type sound from within) 2. Rust Inhibitor (which eliminates lime scale, with anti freeze & anti corrosion).
- The electric towel rail will arrive fully sealed with 3x blank plugs and 1x bleed valve, all with PTFE tape fitted around the threads (for a water tight seal).
- Your electrician will simply turn the electric towel rail upside down, to remove the left/right underside blank plug (your choice which side) and screw the element into place, which is also pre fitted with PTFE tape.
- IMPORTANT: Our comprehensive double sided A4 fitting instructions are included, with detailed notes on how to correctly commission your electric towel rail for internal THERMAL EXPANSION, which *must* be carried out during installation by your electrician.
- This Single Heat (fixed temperature) element can be used in conjunction with: 1. Our "Temperature Control Plate" (with 2hr boost function); 2. Our separate fully pre-programmable 7 day timer (see accessories section, right, for both of these devices).
MHS "Oval" Stainless Steel Electric Towel Rail
(1200h x 500w)
- Heat Output: Watts (element): 300
- Heat Output: BTUs (element): 1023
- Height (mm): 800
- Width (mm): 500
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 80-100 (adjustable by moving interconnecting bracket)
- Base Material: Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade: 304
- Outer Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Pipe Centres (mm): 455
- Tube Diameter (mm): 50
- Compliancy: British EN442
- Volts (element): 230
- Length of Probe (element) (mm): 245
- Length of Wire (metres): 1.2
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): 54
- Compatible with our External Timer Device: Yes
- Temp Range oc (of radiator using this element): 65
- Bar Pattern: 2 bars, 3 bars, 5 bars
- Fixtures: 4x Matching Brackets
- Guarantee: 25 Years (Rail), 2 Years (Element)
- Includes: Bleed Valve & Blank Plugs
- Total No. of Tappings: 4 (1x Element, 2 Blank plug, 1 Bleed Valve)
- Manufactured: Turkey
- Pressure Tested (bars): 6
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): 14
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): 830x520x80
- Volume (ltrs) tbc
Delivery available in March (27th - 6th April)
Notify you when back in stock?
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery