Electric Towel Rail | Chrome Palermo Cromo | 1200h x 500w mm
Geyser "PALERMO" Cromo (Shiny Chrome), Electric Towel Rail: One Fixed Temp.
(1200h x 500w)
- "Palermo" is a range of Italian manufactured, flat panel towel rails made up from neat, low profile bars.
- Features large flat bars like found on aradiator, as opposed to small 22mm cylindrical bars on a standard ladder rail. Surface area plays a vital roll in heat output, so "Palermo" offers good heat output should this be the only heat source in your bathroom.
- We offer the "Palermo" in three different stock colours:
- CHROME (cromo)
- ANTHRACITE (nero)
- SAND BROWN (mocha)
- We offer the "Palermo" in three different sizes:
- 820h x 500w
- 1200h x 500w
- 1500h x 500w
- Remember that chrome offers a lower heat output thana painted finish (due to its insulating thermal properties) so the Anthracite and Sand Brown models will offer slightly heat htne Chrome size for size.
- The brackets can be fitted anywhere on the rail, so needn't be placed where we have shown them.
- We also offer an alternative designcalled "Pieve" which uses the same flat bars as the "Palermo" but in a curved design. "Pieve" is available in just Anthracite and Chrome. See categories section.
- This electric towel rail contains a water based heating solution with 2 Fernox™ glycol compound additives: 1. Boiler Noise Silencer (which eliminates the kettle type sound from within) 2. Rust Inhibitor (which eliminates lime scale, with anti freeze & anti corrosion).
- The electric towel rail will arrive fully sealed with 3x blank plugs and 1x bleed valve, all with PTFE tape fitted around the threads (for a water tight seal).
- Your electrician will simply turn the electric towel rail upside down, to remove the left/right underside blank plug (your choice which side) and screw the element into place, which is also pre fitted with PTFE tape.
- IMPORTANT: Our comprehensive double sided A4 fitting instructions are included, with detailed notes on how to correctly commission your electric towel rail for internal THERMAL EXPANSION, which *must* be carried out during installation by your electrician.
- This Single Heat (fixed temperature) element can be used in conjunction with: 1. Our "Temperature Control Plate" (with 2hr boost function); 2. Our separate fully pre-programmable 7 day timer (see accessories section, right, for both of these devices).
- Heat Output: Watts (element): 600
- Heat Output: BTUs (element): 2046
- Height (mm): 1200
- Width (mm): 500
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 80
- Guarantee: 5 Years (Rail), 2 Years (Element)
- Base Material: Mild Steel
- Salt Tested (anti corrosion): 230 Hours
- Outer Finish: Sparkling Chrome
- Compliancy: British EN442
- Volts (element): 230
- Length of Probe (element) (mm): 450
- Length of Wire (metres): 1.2
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): 54
- Compatible with our External Timer Device: Yes
- Internal Operating Temp Range oc (of radiator using this element): 65 (Note: With Single Heat electric towel rails the surface temperature can get hotter than 65 (upwards towards 70/80 in some cases) due to various factors (capacity, surface area, material type etc). Consider Variable Heat if surface temp is an issue for
- Quantity of Bars: 3 bars, 4 bars, 7 bars
- Fixtures: 4 x Fixing Brackets (plugs & screws)
- Total No. of Tappings: 4 (1x element; 1x bleed; 2x blanks)
- Manufactured: Turkey (Hand Built)
- Pressure Tested (bars): 5.5
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): 23
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): 1270x570x70
- Volume (ltrs) 6.1
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery