Thermostatic Electric Towel Rail | Dark Grey Pieve Fumo | 780h x 550w mm
Geyser "PIEVE" Fumo (Dark Grey), Electric Towel Rail: Full Temp. Control
(780h x 550w)
- "Pieve" is a range of Italian manufactured, curved profile towel rails made up from neat, low profile bars.
- Features an open sided design so you can easily slide your towels on and not have to feed them through the bars.
- You can mount the "Pieve" either way up so the open side is on the left or the right. The concentration of bars will change in accordance with what you see in the images by mentally rotating it.
- Features large flat bars like found on a radiator, as opposed to small 22mm cylindrical bars on a standard ladder rail. Surface area plays a vital roll in heat output, so "Palermo" offers good heat output should this be the only heat source in your bathroom.
- We offer the "Pieve" in two different stock colours and five diffefrent sizes as follows (note: we don't offer bespoke sizes on this model):
- CHROME (cromo)
- 780h x 550w
- 1080h x 550w
- 1380h x 550w
- ANTHRACITE (nero)
- 780h x 550w
- 1380h x 550w
- CHROME (cromo)
- Remember that chrome offers a lower heat output thana painted finish (due to its insulating thermal properties) so the Anthracite model will offer slightly heat the Chrome model size for size.
- The brackets can be fitted anywhere on the rail, so needn't be placed where we have shown them.
- We also offer an alternative designcalled "Palermo" which uses the same flat bars as the "Palermo" but in a flat design with an uprght on both sides. "Palermo" is also available in a sand brown colour as well.
- This electric towel rail contains a water based heating solution with 2 Fernox glycol compound additives: 1. Boiler Noise Silencer (which eliminates the kettle type sound from within) 2. Rust Inhibitor (which eliminates lime scale, with anti freeze & anti corrosion).
- The electric towel rail will arrive fully sealed with 3x blank plugs and 1x bleed valve, all with PTFE tape fitted around the threads (for a water tight seal).
- Your electrician will simply turn the electric towel rail upside down, to remove the left/right underside blank plug (your choice which side) and screw the element into place, which is also pre fitted with PTFE tape.
- IMPORTANT: Our comprehensive double sided A4 fitting instructions are included, with detailed notes on how to correctly commission your electric towel rail for internal THERMAL EXPANSION, which *must* be carried out during installation by your electrician.
- The highly advanced thermostatic heating element supplied (as shown) has '+' and '-' buttons to adjust the temp, across 5 settings, in increments of 10 degrees (each LED will flash whilst warming and then turn static once that temp is achieved).
- Elements also feature a very handy 2HR COUNTDOWN BOOST Drying Function, whereby: 1. if pressed when off will switch on for 2 hours at your chosen temp, then back off again; 2. if pressed when on will run at your chosen temp for 2 hours and return to previous temp setting. Note: Element also works with our separate fully pre-programmable 7 day timer (see accessories section, right).
- Heat Output: Watts (element): 300
- Heat Output: BTUs (element): 1023
- Height (mm): 780
- Width (mm): 550
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): Curved Profile: 50-85-50 mm
- Guarantee: 5 Years (Rail), 2 Years (Element)
- Base Material: Mild Steel
- Salt Tested (anti corrosion): 230 Hours
- Outer Finish: Fumo: Matt, Rough Textured Anthracite (Dark Grey)
- Pipe Centres (mm) Note: We advise not installing pipework until the product physically arrives due to variances.: 55
- Compliancy: British EN442
- Length of Probe (element) (mm): 290
- Length of Wire (metres): 1.5
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): 55
- Built-In Timer Function: No - has a 2hr Countdown Boost Only (purchase our separate timer device for full 7 day programming functionality)
- Internal Operating Temp Range oc (of radiator using this element): 20-70
- Compatible with our External Timer Device: Yes
- Quantity of Bars: 3 bars, 3 bars, 3 bars
- Fixtures: Chrome Flat Plastic Fixing Brackets (plugs & screws). Note: Used to be supplied with Anthracite (Dark Grey) brackets as seen in some images, but these are now chrome
- Includes: Bleed Valve & Blank Plugs
- Total No. of Tappings: 4 (2x valves; 1x bleed; 1x blank)
- Manufactured: Europe
- Pressure Tested (bars): 5.5
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): tbc
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): 870x590x70
- Volume (ltrs) 4.8
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery