Radiator Valves | Brushed Nickel Sphere Angled | Manual Valves
"MANUAL RADIATOR VALVES" (TRVs), No Temp. Control, Cylindrical Shape, ANGLED, (Brushed Nickel)
- "Manual Radiator Valves" act like a simple open/close tap allowing water to flow in and out of your radiator.
- Unlike "Thermostatic Radiator Valves" (click to follow) they offer no form of control over the heat of the radiator/towel rail it is fitted to, therefore its temperature can only be controlled by the central thermostat on your central heating system.
- We offer three profiles (shapes) of manual radiator valve, which you can match up to the profile of your radiator/towel as you choose:
- Traditional Cross Head
- We offer two finishes of manual radiator valve, which you can match up to colour of your radiator/towel rail as you choose:
- Shiny Chrome.
- Brushed Nickel.
- We offer up to three orientations of manual radiator valve (some profiles less than 3), which you should select based on the advice we offer on the respective product page of the radiator/towel you are installing, which is determined by the tappings (entry points) on the radiator/towel and whether your pipework comes through the wall or the floor:
- Flat Front
- If you are unsure which valves to purchase Read our Dedicated Choosing Valves Technical Advice Guide.
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Base Material: Heavyweight Nickel
- Outer Finish: Brushed Effect
- Pipe Centres (mm) Note: We advise not installing pipework until the product physically arrives due to variances.: Click this link for more info
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Compliancy: 1/2 inch BSP Thread (Compatible with 15mm Pipework; Adaptable to 8 or 10mm Mirco Bore Pipework with Reducer)
- Includes: Pair of Valves
- Manufactured: China
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery