Radiator Valves "Sphere" Sparkling Chrome (Angled)
- Valves are required to connect your radiator or towel rail to your central heating pipework and are used to control the flow of water into the product.
- Our "Sphere" valves are a simple, striking design suitable for our modern, minimalist product designs.
- An Angled Valve is so called as the waterflow pipe is across a 90o right angle, meaning the pipework enters the valve on one side and the product is connected to the valve on the other (on straight valves they are either end of a straight line).
- These valves can be rotated to regulate the amount of water flowing into the radiator, giving you some control over the temperature. Note: For full control you should consider Thermostatic Valves (which are bigger in size and one valve is bigger than the other, so won't look quite as nice).
- If you are unsure which valves to purchase Read our Dedicated Choosing Valves Technical Advice Guide.
- Base Material: Heavy Weight Brass
- Outer Finish: Sparkling Chrome
- Pipe Centres (mm): Click this link for more info
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Compliancy: 1/2 BSP (15mm) Male Thread - Adaptable to 8mm or 10mm Pipes with Reducer
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Includes: Pair of Valves
- Manufactured: UK
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery