Radiator Valves "Square" Brushed Chrome (Angled)
- Brushed Chrome Valves to match the exterior finish of our stainless steel products.
- Our “Square" Valves are ultra modern and best suited to products with a linear design, where the straight edge profile can continue right down to the valves.
- The straight edges of the head of the valve will never go out of alignment with the base.. as you can unscrew the head and re-align it in line with the bottom section, as it fits over the top of multiple point cog wheel underneath it.
- An Angled Valve is so called as the waterflow pipe is across a 90o right angle, meaning the pipework enters the valve on one side and the product is connected to the valve on the other (on straight valves they are either end of a straight line).
- If you are unsure which valves to purchase Read our Dedicated Choosing Valves Technical Advice Guide.
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Base Material: Heavyweight Nickel
- Outer Finish: Brushed Effect
- Pipe Centres (mm) Note: We advise not installing pipework until the product physically arrives due to variances.: Click this link for more info
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Compliancy: 1/2 BSP (15mm) Male Thread - Adaptable to 8mm or 10mm Pipes with Reducer
- Includes: Pair of Valves
- Manufactured: China
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery