Radiator Valves "Square" Shiny Chrome (Straight)
- Our Square" Valves are ultra modern and best suited to products with a linear design, where the straight edge profile can continue right down to the valves.
- The straight edges of the head of the valvewill never go out ofalignment with the base.. as you can unscrew the head and re-align it in line with the bottom section, as it fits over the top ofmultiple point cog wheel underneath it.
- A StraightValveis socalled as the waterflow pipe isin a straight line,meaning the pipework entersthe valveat oneendand the product is connected to the valveat the other end(whereas onangled valves they are either end of a 90o right angledpipe).
- These valves canberotatedtoregulate theamount of water flowing into the radiator,giving yousome control over the temperature. Note: For full control you shouldconsider Thermostatic Valves (which are biggerin size and one valve is bigger than the other, so won't look quite as nice).
- If you are unsure which valves to purchase Read our Dedicated Choosing Valves Technical Advice Guide.
- Base Material: Heavyweight Bras
- Outer Finish: Shiny Chrome
- Pipe Centres (mm) Note: We advise not installing pipework until the product physically arrives due to variances.: Click this link for more info
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Compliancy: 1/2 BSP (15mm) Male Thread - Adaptable to 8mm or 10mm Pipes with Reducer
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Manufactured: UK
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery