Radiator Valves "Square" Sparkling Chrome (Straight)
- Our “Square" Valves are ultra modern and best suited to products with a linear design, where the straight edge profile can continue right down to the valves.
- The straight edges of the head of the valve will never go out of alignment with the base.. as you can unscrew the head and re-align it in line with the bottom section, as it fits over the top of multiple point cog wheel underneath it.
- A Straight Valve is so called as the waterflow pipe is in a straight line, meaning the pipework enters the valve at one end and the product is connected to the valve at the other end (whereas on angled valves they are either end of a 90o right angled pipe).
- These valves can be rotated to regulate the amount of water flowing into the radiator, giving you some control over the temperature. Note: For full control you should consider Thermostatic Valves (which are bigger in size and one valve is bigger than the other, so won't look quite as nice).
- If you are unsure which valves to purchase Read our Dedicated Choosing Valves Technical Advice Guide.
- Base Material: Heavyweight Bras
- Outer Finish: Sparkling Chrome
- Pipe Centres (mm): Click this link for more info
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Compliancy: 1/2 BSP (15mm) Male Thread - Adaptable to 8mm or 10mm Pipes with Reducer
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Manufactured: UK
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery