Thermostatic Radiator Valves (TRV), Angled, Brushed Nickel
- We offer a wide selection of very high quality "Thermostatic" valve sets comprised of:
- 1x TRV (thermostatic radiator valve)
- 1x Lockshield.
- Note: We do not split these up and sell them separately.
- Made to a high quality standard - both wheel-head and lock-shield are contrcuated from brass and feature variable pitch adjustable couplers.
- Bi-Directional, so the TRV can go on the left or right hand side of the radiator. The threaded tail parts are removeable and can therefore be assembled into the TRV and lockshield as required to achieve left or right hand side installation.
- We recommend the TRV is always fitted to the FLOW side of the radiator (note: it can be fitted to the RETURN side if your system includes an automatic bypass valve to deal with excessive fluid velocity).
- We offer these Thermostatic Valves in three different orientations:
- Flat Front
- Flat Front valves are the latest innovation in valve design as they are made around a three pointed corner, so once fitted offer a flush 'flat fronted' profile. We suggest looking at our informative installation images shown above, to help you choose which of the three orientation is best for your installation.
- We offer the valves in five different finishes so you can match these with your chosen radiator / towel rail (and your chosen pipes and collars):
- Shiny Chrome
- Brushed Nickel
- Black Nickel
- Antique Brass
- Features 5 temperature settings plus anti-freeze mode.
- Features a liquid capsule for faster reaction to temperature changes.
- If you'd like even more information about valves in general, please read our dedicated Choosing Valves Technical Advice Guide.
- Guarantee: 6 Years
- Base Material: Brass & Plastic
- Outer Finish: Nickel
- Pipe Centres (mm) Note: We advise not installing pipework until the product physically arrives due to variances.: Click this link for more info
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Compliancy: 1/2 inch BSP Thread (Compatible with 15mm Pipework; Adaptable to 8 or 10mm Mirco Bore Pipework with Reducer)
- Fixtures: Bi-Directional (ie water will flow either way through) but the TRV must go on the FLOW side and the Lockshield on the RETURN side.
- Includes: 1 x Valve; 1 x Lockshield
- Manufactured: China
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery