Radiator Valves "Thermostatic" Sparkling Chrome (Angled)
- Our "Thermostatic" Valves are comprise both a TRV and a matching lockshield.
- Sparkling Chrome exterior finish to match chrome products.
- An Angled Valve is so called as the waterflow pipe is across a 90 degree right angle, meaning the pipework enters the valve on one side and the product is connected to the valve on the other (on straight valves they are either end of a straight line).
- 5 settings plus anti-freeze mode. Also features liquid capsule for faster reaction to temperature changes.
- If you are unsure which valves to purchase Read our Dedicated Choosing Valves Technical Advice Guide.
- Base Material: Brass & Plastic
- Outer Finish: Sparkling Chrome
- Pipe Centres (mm): Click this link for more info
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Compliancy: 1/2 BSP (15mm) Male Thread - Adaptable to 8mm or 10mm Pipes with Reducer
- Fixtures: Bi-Directional (ie water will flow either way through) but the TRV must go on the FLOW side and the Lockshield on the RETURN side.
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Includes: 1 x Valve; 1 x Lockshield
- Manufactured: China
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery