In this unlikely event, firstly we apologise for this. Please could you telephone us on 01204 695 387 to notify us of the problems you're having.
If Replacement Required: You have two options how to replace this.
1. We are aware that is it costly to have a plumber or electrican visit your premises twice to remove and then fir the replacement product, so most customers prefer to have the repacement product sent out before the faulty one is taken down. For this option, we will charge you a holding fee of roughly 50% of the price of the item and a brand new one is sent. When the faulty one has been taken down off the wall; you have advised us to collect it and it then arrives back with us, you shall receive a full refund of the holding fee you have been paid and kept your tradesman bills to a minimum. Additionally you may no longer have the packaging from the original product, so by choosing this option you will have the packaging from the replacement product for sending back the faulty product.
2. Alternatively, we can arrange for a replacement product to be sent out to you with no charge, but for this option the faulty product must be taken fown off the wall and a simultaneous collectio and delivery must take place on the same day. Please Note In this scenario, sometimes the courier may drop off the new product and then return later that same day to collect the faulty product (as they may need to empty their van before starting the collections) so you will need to remain home all day.
Note 1: If you have an electric towel rail or electric radiator and the product is faulty, but the element is OK, we normally ask you to keep the element, as only the rail or radiator itself will need replacing.
If No Replacement Required: We shall simply collect the item from your home.
Confirmation of Fault and Adequately Packaging Your Product for Return
We request that you adequately package any faulty item being returned to us. If we are sending you a replacement item (optin 1 above) you can use the packaging off the new item for the the old item. If you are having a simultaneous swap out (option 2) it is up to you to package the radiatro ready for transit with the courier. All brackets etc must be sent back please.
Once the item arrives back with us, it shall be fully tested to ensure the fault you have notified us of is correct. Once verified and as long as the item has arrived back in a suitable condition along with all brackets etc, you shall be refunded your holding.
Our Policy on Tradesmen Fees Associated with Replacing Faulty Products
Geyser guarantees its products for the specified length of time, as stated on the respective product page. Should any item develop a fault within the guarantee period we shall replace the product for you. We will also cover the cost of collecting the faulty product and the cost of sending the replacement product back to us. However, we are not liable for covering any of associated costs from your electrician or plumber to swap the products.
Should you find that you run into high, unexpected costs in replacing a faulty product, you may email or post us a copy of your plumber's or electrician's invoice, once it has been paid by yourself. On receipt we shall review the costs you have incurred and we may consider partially reimbursing these costs. This invoice must be fully paid and invoiced to you (the customer) and not to Geyser. Any invoices raised to Geyser directly will simply be rejected. This decision on any refund is completely at the discretion of the General Manager and each case will be reviewed dependant on the overall inconvenience caused to the customer and offered as a pure gesture of good will from Geyser.
Communication Between Geyser and its Customers
Typically only the following 3 emails will be sent to our customers, following this you shall not receive any further 'spam' from Geyser under any circumstance.. unless we have a specific update to inform you of about the product you have purchased.
1. As soon as you place your order, you shall receive an "Order Confirmation" email which will list all the items purchased and the total paid. It will also contain further information stating when you can expect your order to arrive.
2. On the day that your items leave our warehouse, we shall send you a further "Dispatch Notice" email, which will confirm the items have been sent and will also list all the information you need to be able to track your delivery with our courier. This includes the consignment number and the contact details for a real time update as to the whereabouts of your order and how to ascertain what time your order may turn up. Please look out for this email arriving with you.
3. Additionally 20 days after placing your order you shall receive a final "Review Request" email asking for feedback on what you thought of our service, which is listed in the "Trust Pilot" open public forum accessible from our homepage for all our future customers to see.
Out Of Stock Items Policy
If an item is out of stock and not available for next day delivery, it will be stated on the product page just below the price. For example "Delivery in July (7th-15th) as Currently Out of Stock" means we expect it to arrive with you during this time period. Please Note: These dates are subject to change, therefore Geyser cannot be held responsible if your order is held back longer than the suggested dates.We will telephone you when your order is ready for dispatch to advise you of the exact date it will be arriving, to ensure you are available to sign for it. If you reach the end of the date period specified and you haven't heard from us, this will mean that your delivery may be further delayed. In this case, please phone us on 01204 695 387 for an update on your order, or check the relevant product page on our website, as this should have the new expected delivery date on it. If your order contains items both in stock and out of stock, we ask you in your order confirmation email to let us know whether you'd like part delivery or full delivery when all items are back in stock.
Delivery Timeframe Policy
Here is simple chart to tell which day you can expect your order to arrive, depending the time and day you placed your order.
- FRI After 2pm through MON Before 2pm (ie all weekend) = Delivered TUE
- MON After 2pm through TUE Before 2pm = Delivered WED
- TUE After 2pm through WED Before 2pm -= Delivered THU
- WED After 2pm through THU Before 2pm = Delivered FRI
- THU After 2pm through FRI Before 2pm = Delivered MON
Note: Only exception to the above is an upgrade to Saturday delivery, which wil arrive Sat as long as ordered before 2pm on a Friday.Items will arrive anytime between 9 - 5pm (unless you choose to pay for an upgrade for a specific time of day).
Note: If your order was placed very close to 2pm, we advise you call us on 01204 695 387 to check we receive your order in time, as it may get carried over to the next day.
No liability will be accepted by Geyser for any failure or delay in deliveires which is wholly or partially due to an Act of God, War, Fire, Explosion, Riot, Civil Commotion, Restriction by Government or other competent authority, Strikes, Lock Outs, Failure in supplies or to any cause whatsoever beyond our control.
VAT & Payment Processing
Value Added Tax is added to all orders being placed or sent within the UK. Our VAT number is 816 555 223. Online orders are processed via our online credit and debit card payment processing site is a secure area managed by Sage Group PLC. The Sagepay payment gateway uses a combination of both established and innovative techniques to ensure the security and integrity of all sensitive data, thus protecting the cardholder. This includes 3D authentication for customers who have registered for it with their banks. All communication between the cardholder and Sagepay is encrypted to the maximum strength supported by the cardholder browser using TLS or SSL security. More information is available direct from the Sagepay website www.sagepay.com .
Any complaints should be directed to Alex Ramsay, General Manager. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01204 695 387.
We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this website. Prices, goods and availability of products are subject to change at any time. Geyser also reserves the right to withdraw its service at any time, to refuse the service to any customer and to amend these Terms & Conditions, all at any time without notice.
These conditions shall be construed according to and governed by UK Laws. None of our Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.