Electric Towel Rail | Black Terma Incorner Grigio | 735h X 350w mm
Terma "INCORNER" Nero (Black), Electric Towel Rail: One Fixed Temp.
(735h x 350w)
- Geyser designs and manufactures the majority of its own products, but also sells high end designer brands, such as this premium quality TERMA product.
- The "OUTCORNER" and "INCORNER" from TERMA, are two very unique space saving designs.
- Note: This description covers both the "Incorner" and "Outcorner".
- "INCORNER" will fit INTO any 90 degree corner recess in your bathroom/kitchen. All rooms have 4 corners, so "Incorner" can makes best use of this often dead space.
- "OUTCORNER" will fit AROUND any 90 degree corner which protrudes into your bathroom/kitchen. Many bathrooms have walls which protrude into the room (ie boiler cupbaords etc) so "Outcorner" makes best use of this space.
A great space saving solution.
- Allows two unique sides onto which to hang towels meaning 'his/her' or the childrens/adults towels can be ketp separated.
A stunning design which is very different than any other towel rail available on the market.
- We offer these designs in two different stock colours:
- PALE GREY
- WHITE (*incorner only)
- Note: You can also order these models in any bespoke RAL colour of your choice. Click here to view and order a RAL chart to select a bespoke colour.
- "INCORNER" (only): This product is 350mm wide on each flat side which sits against the wall. The overall width if you placed a tape measure diagonally from the left wall of the corner to right wall is 560mm.
- "OUTCORNER" (only): This product is 300mm on each side of it.
- This electric towel rail contains a water based heating solution with 2 Fernox glycol compound additives: 1. Boiler Noise Silencer (which eliminates the kettle type sound from within) 2. Rust Inhibitor (which eliminates lime scale, with anti freeze & anti corrosion).
- The electric towel rail will arrive fully sealed with 3x blank plugs and 1x bleed valve, all with PTFE tape fitted around the threads (for a water tight seal).
- Your electrician will simply turn the electric towel rail upside down, to remove the left/right underside blank plug (your choice which side) and screw the element into place, which is also pre fitted with PTFE tape.
- IMPORTANT: Our comprehensive double sided A4 fitting instructions are included, with detailed notes on how to correctly commission your electric towel rail for internal THERMAL EXPANSION, which *must* be carried out during installation by your electrician.
- This Single Heat (fixed temperature) element can be used in conjunction with: 1. Our "Temperature Control Plate" (with 2hr boost function); 2. Our separate fully pre-programmable 7 day timer (see accessories section, right, for both of these devices).
- Heat Output: Watts (element): 300
- Heat Output: BTUs (element): 1023
- Height (mm): 735
- Width (mm): 350
- Guarantee: 8 Yrs (Rad), 2 Yrs (Element)
- Depth [wall to front inc brackets] (mm): 95 (Note: Width is 350 wide each way, so 350 on each wall)
- Base Material: Mild Steel
- Outer Finish: Rough Matt Black
- Tube Diameter (mm): 7 x 33
- Compliancy: British EN442
- Volts (element): 230
- Length of Probe (element) (mm): 245
- Length of Wire (metres): 1.2
- IP Rating (Ingress Protection): 54
- Internal Operating Temp Range oc (of radiator using this element): 65 (Note: With Single Heat electric towel rails the surface temperature can get hotter than 65 (upwards towards 70/80 in some cases) due to various factors (capacity, surface area, material type etc). Consider Variable Heat if surface temp is an issue for
- Compatible with our External Timer Device: Yes
- Quantity of Bars: 4 Bars x 3 Sets
- Fixtures: 4x Matching Brackets
- Includes: 1x Bleed Valve, 1x Blank
- Total No. of Tappings: 3 (1x Element, 1x Bleed Valve, 1x Blank)
- Manufactured: Europe
- Pressure Tested (bars): 15
- Weight (Boxed) (kg): tbc
- H x W x D (Boxed) (mm): tbc
- Volume (ltrs) tbc
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery
735h x 300w
1275h x 300w