Radiator Valves "Sphere" Sparkling Chrome (Flat Front)
- This set comprises both a valve and a lockshield in a sparkling chrome exterior finish to mathc chrome radiators and towel rails.
- "Flat Front" valves are a new design which give you unique low profile finish.
- To explain: These flat fronted valves are manufactured across three corners meaning that the valves will have a low profile once fitted, as they will sit flush with the front of the radiator and not protrude forward of it. See the gallery images for a visual representation of this setup on a towel rail.
- If you are unsure which valves to purchase Read our Dedicated Choosing Valves Technical Advice Guide.
- Base Material: Mild Steel
- Outer Finish: Sparkling Chrome
- Pipe Centres (mm) Note: We advise not installing pipework until the product physically arrives due to variances.: Click this link for more info
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Compliancy: 1/2 BSP (15mm) Male Thread - Adaptable to 8mm or 10mm Pipes with Reducer
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Includes: Pair of Valves (valve & lockshiled)
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery