Radiator Valves "Sphere" Brushed Chrome (Straight)
- Brushed Chrome Valves to match the exterior finish of our stainless steel products.
- Our "Sphere" valves are a simple, striking design suitable for our modern, minimalist product designs.
- A Straight Valve is so called as the waterflow pipe is in a straight line, meaning the pipework enters the valve at one end and the product is connected to the valve at the other end (whereas on angled valves they are either end of a 90o right angled pipe).
- If you are unsure which valves to purchase Read our Dedicated Choosing Valves Technical Advice Guide.
- Base Material: Heavyweight Nickel
- Outer Finish: Brushed Effect
- Pipe Centres (mm): Click this link for more info
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Compliancy: 1/2 BSP (15mm) Male Thread - Adaptable to 8mm or 10mm Pipes with Reducer
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Includes: Pair of Valves
- Manufactured: China
Order Before 2pm & Receive Your Order the Next Working Day
Delivery is included in the Price*
*except for orders containing accessories only, where you can choose to pay £2 Royal Mail or £7 Parcelforce, per order.
*except for addresses in remote areas of the UK.
Click For More Info on Delivery