Polished Chrome Flat Front Thermostatic radiator valves
This set of valves is used to regulate water flow in to a towel warmer or radiator. The box includes connections for both the flow and return pipe on your towel heater or radiator. There are a variety of valve finishes and orientations to suit your specific requirements. Depending on your pipe configuration, your valves could need to be straight, flat fronted or angled. These valves are compatible with 15mm pipes, which is the standard pipe diameter in the UK, but they can be modified using a reducer to match other pipe sizes .
- We offer a wide selection of very high quality "Thermostatic" valve sets comprised of:
- 1x TRV (thermostatic radiator valve)
- 1x Lockshield.
- Note: We do not split these up and sell them separately.
- Made to a high quality standard - both wheel-head and lock-shield are constructed from brass and feature variable pitch adjustable couplers.
- Bi-Directional, so the TRV can go on the left or right hand side of the radiator. The threaded tail parts are removable and can therefore be assembled into the TRV and lockshield as required to achieve left or right hand side installation.
- We recommend the TRV is always fitted to the FLOW side of the radiator (note: it can be fitted to the RETURN side if your system includes an automatic bypass valve to deal with excessive fluid velocity).
- We offer these Thermostatic Valves in three different orientations:
- Flat Front
- Flat Front valves are the latest innovation in valve design as they are made around a three pointed corner, so once fitted offer a flush 'flat fronted' profile. We suggest looking at our informative installation images shown above, to help you choose which of the three orientations is best for your installation.
- We offer the valves in five different finishes so you can match these with your chosen radiator / towel rail (and your chosen pipes and collars):
- Shiny Chrome
- Brushed Nickel
- Black Nickel
- Antique Brass
- Features 5 temperature settings plus anti-freeze mode.
- Features an internal liquid capsule for faster reaction to temperature changes.
- When fully closing off these valves the TRV head will need to be removed and replaced with the plastic decorators cap (supplied) to ensure a water tight seal. This is due to frost protection feature on the valves, so when fully rotated to the closed position it is in fact in "Frost" mode and not closed, so hot water may still come through.
- If you'd like even more information about valves in general, please read our dedicated Choosing Valves Technical Advice Guide.
|Outer Finish||Polished Chrome|