Traditional Column Radiators
Traditional column radiators are a popular choice and its easy to see why. Whether you own a period property and are looking for an in-keeping radiator that will show off your homes traditional beauty or you have a newer home but love the style, our column radiators are a perfect choice for you. We offer a vast range of colours to meet all tastes and interior design styles including, painted matt finishes - Anthracite, White, Cream, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey. Hammered finish - White Hammered Gold and metal finish - Lacquered/Raw Metal.
Why get a column radiator?
Column radiators offer a timeless design solution that will stand the test of time in both their superior design and a quality. Our mild steel Old Style column radiators are offered in a carefully selected range of sizes to suit any sized room and heat output required.
Vertical or Horizontal Column Radiator
Our tall and narrow vertical column radiators are perfect for homes with limited wall space and look great at the end of a row of kitchen units! Vertical column radiators can add a real wow factor to your room and offer a more modern look. Horizontal column radiators are perfect for replacing existing radiators and look great beneath a window or under shelves!
Two columns or three?
Our column radiators are available in two and three column depths. Our two column sizes are a great choice for those needing something slimline for perhaps a narrow hallway or for behind a door. Our three column designs offer higher heat output and create a stronger visual impact. Which ever you choose you are sure to get a beautiful radiator that is sure to attract attention.
High heat outputs
High Heat Output Column Radiators These traditional column radiators whilst beautiful are also high-performing delivering excellent heat outputs that can heat large rooms with high ceilings - like those found in traditional and victorian homes. Make sure that you use our handy heat output calculator to assess how much heat each space needs before picking from one of our many sizes.What heat output do I need for my traditional column radiator?
The heat output you need for a column radiator depends on a few different things:
1. The BTU of your radiator.
2. The size of the space your radiator needs to heat.
3. The location of your column radiator.
4. The size of your column radiator
- Old Style Vertical 2 Column Radiator 1800mm high x 339mm wide - 33 x Bespoke ColoursAs low as £184.00 £153.33
- Old Style Vertical 2 Column Radiator 1800mm high x 474mm wide - 33 x Bespoke ColoursAs low as £223.00 £185.83
- Old Style Vertical 2 Column Radiator 1800mm high x 564mm wide - 33 x Bespoke ColoursAs low as £252.00 £210.00
- Old Style Vertical 3 Column Radiator 1800mm high x 339mm wide - 33 x Bespoke ColoursAs low as £162.00 £135.00
- Old Style Vertical 3 Column Radiator 1800mm high x 564mm wide - 33 x Bespoke ColoursAs low as £291.00 £242.50
- Old Style Vertical 3 Column Radiator 1800mm high x 474mm wide - 33 x Bespoke ColoursAs low as £227.00 £189.17
- Old Style Horizontal 3 Column Radiator 300mm high x 1194mm wide - 33 x Bespoke ColoursAs low as £227.00 £189.17
- Terma Colorado White 4 Column Radiator - Multiple SizesAs low as £478.80 £399.00
- Terma Colorado White 3 Column Radiator - Multiple SizesAs low as £349.20 £291.00
- Terma Colorado White 3 Column Vertical Radiator - Multiple SizesAs low as £513.60 £428.00
- Terma Colorado White 2 Column Vertical Radiator - Multiple SizesAs low as £393.60 £328.00
- Old Style White Traditional 5 Column Radiator with Bench - 525mm high x 1014mm wideSpecial Price £496.00 £413.33 Regular Price £855.00