Polished Chrome Flat Front Manual radiator valves
Order Before 2pm for Next Working Day Delivery
This valve pack is used to regulate water flow in to a towel warmer or radiator. The set contains two connections, one each for the flow and return pipe on each side of the radiator or towel rail. There are various colours, finishes and orientations of valves to match your needs. Depending on the way the pipes enter your towel heater or radiator, you may require either straight, angled or flat fronted valves. These valves are compatible with 15mm pipes, which is the standard pipe diameter in the UK, but they can be modified using a reducer to match other pipe sizes .
- "Manual Radiator Valves" act like a simple open/close tap allowing water to flow in and out of your radiator.
- Unlike "Thermostatic Radiator Valves" (click to follow) they offer no form of control over the heat of the radiator/towel rail it is fitted to, therefore its temperature can only be controlled by the central thermostat on your central heating system.
- We offer three profiles (shapes) of manual radiator valve, which you can match up to the profile of your radiator/towel as you choose:
- Traditional Cross Head
- We offer two finishes of manual radiator valve, which you can match up to colour of your radiator/towel rail as you choose:
- Shiny Chrome.
- Brushed Nickel.
- We offer up to three orientations of manual radiator valve (some profiles less than 3), which you should select based on the advice we offer on the respective product page of the radiator/towel you are installing, which is determined by the tappings (entry points) on the radiator/towel and whether your pipework comes through the wall or the floor:
- Flat Front
- If you are unsure which valves to purchase Read our Dedicated Choosing Valves Technical Advice Guide.
|Outer Finish||Polished Chrome|