Alumininium radiators are now a poplular material choice for manufacturers and buyers offering numerous benefits over more traditional materials. At Geyser.co.uk we have an excellent variety of aluminium radiators, across a wide range of styles and colours, with a style to fit every home
What are the Benefits of Aluminium Radiators?
The advantages of using aluminium as a base material for radiators are innumerable. First of all, aluminium is a highly conductive metal. This means that it will heat up very quickly and produce high heat outputs, a great solution for those problematic cold rooms. This also means that it doesn’t need as much water compared to other materials. The cycle of water is much smaller because heat will move more quickly through the surface and in to the room. This drastically reduces heating bills and is much kinder to your boiler. As a result, an aluminium radiator can be smaller, slender, sleeker and blend in to your room seamlessly whilst still producing the same heat output as a bulkier, heavier mild steel radiator.
Another benefit is that aluminium resists corrosion better than other materials. So they will outlast other materials, increasing the longevity of your radiator. By extension, aluminium won’t create a build-up of rotting iron in your system, which is unavoidable over time with steel radiators. Your system will need much less maintenance.
A more efficient, economical and longer lasting product gives three big wins for the environment. This is becoming more and more important as people begin to view the environmental impact of the things that they buy as a bigger concern. Not only is an aluminium radiator light on your conscience, it is also light on your wall. Aluminium is a very lightweight material, making it easier to handle and install on weaker walls where a heavier radiator couldn’t go. Previously, you might have necessarily compromised on where you put a radiator. The perfect place for it in your space, where it will blend in or make use of unused wall space, might not have had a suitably strong wall. This problem is a thing of a past now – your room design can be entirely led by your unique style.
High Heat Output Aluminium Radiators
As you now know, Aluminium is a great material for heat outputs, as a result we can offer a good range of high heat output aluminium sizes. Whats more, they heat up fast so you'll be able to heat up large cold spaces in no time at all!.
Fast UK delivery, get yours today
With our easy-to-use website, simple checkout and Fast UK Delivery, you can have designer heating in your home as soon as next day! it’s never been easier to update your heating and add some luxury to your home. If you have any questions or need any advise before ordering don't hesitate to contact our friendly sales team by phone who can answer any questions you may have.
Go ahead... treat yourself to a designer aluminium radiator today.
- Venn Light Grey Horizontal High Output Designer Radiator - 600mm high x 1440mm wideSpecial Price £572.00 £476.67 Regular Price £602.00
- Orb Sand Brown Vertical Designer Radiator - 1800mm high x 485mm wideSpecial Price £456.00 £380.00 Regular Price £480.00
- Aero Mid Grey Horizontal Designer Radiator - 600mm high x 1230mm wideSpecial Price £473.00 £394.17 Regular Price £498.00
- Aero Mid Grey Horizontal Designer Radiator - 600mm high x 1040mm wideSpecial Price £359.00 £299.17 Regular Price £424.00
- Aero White Horizontal Designer Radiator - 600mm high x 1040mm wideSpecial Price £403.00 £335.83 Regular Price £424.00
- Torpedo High Output Long Light Grey Radiator 600mm high x 1445mm wideSpecial Price £1,090.00 £908.33 Regular Price £1,147.00